I recently posted Part 1 of my Spring Capsule Series: The Planning. You can check that out HERE.
Part 2 of my Spring Capsule Series is a big declutter of my current wardrobe. While I have some time to spare, I’ve dedicated some time to refreshing my wardrobe to get ready for Spring by adding in some old pieces from storage and reorganising everything.
Pieces I stored away for next Autumn / Winter:
- Black turtleneck
- Black Skinny Leather Look Trousers
- Black PU A-line Skirt
- Brown Knee High Leather Boots
- Tan Brown turtleneck
- Black Midi Skirt ( I have 2 so kept just 1 in my Spring Wardrobe)
- Black Silk Midi Dress (moved into occasion-wear pieces)
Pieces I added in for Spring (all from storage):
- Pink Bomber Jacket (but later removed it as I just don’t think it’s my style – kept for going for walks / exercise)
- Denim/Lyocell Shirt (pictured below)
- Green Slip Skirt (I made this a few weeks ago – pictured above)
- Green Cashmere Sweater
- Leopard print slingback shoes (2nd hand, depop)
- Trench Coat (pictured above)
- Nude Leather Flats
- Red Block Heels
- White Slogan Tee (pictured above)
Pieces I will add in once I get them from Ireland:
- Leopard Print Ankle Boots
- Snake Print Ankle Boots
I also colour coordinated my wardrobe to make it look a bit more fresh and exciting. I had it organised by category previously, so this just makes everything look a bit different.